haiz

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

alright.. im back for more upadtes again.. well.. today is my first mahjong session since the start of my holidays.. hahaz.. it was FUN!! hahaz..hmm.. 'earn' a little profit from it.. hahaz.. yup.. win or lose.. is juz a game lah.. hahaz.. hmm.. well.. my mahjong kais are.. nelson.. gib.. bf and of cuz mi.. hahaz.. well.. came to my hse as usual.. and bf.. hahaz.. late.. expected.. hmm.. well.. smartest is of cuz nel lor.. wanted to get my shows from my HDD.. hahaz.. yup.. had a tough time burnining all that into the dvd.. hahaz..

hmm.. YCiS is setting up an alumni.. and they are going to nominated mi as the 'IT' guy.. hahaz.. donno if im up to the job.. but.. look forward to it.. hahaz.. ok.. results will be out on 13 sep.. more updates till den!! ciaoz!!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home