haiz

Saturday, September 29, 2007

alright.. right at the moment.. i got really terrible sunburnt.. wah piang..i look lyk indonesian flag now.. =X thx to a fishing trip!! it hav been some times since i last fished.. lol.. so fun lor.. results today.. hm.. quite ok bah.. hahaz.. i think i long time nv so happie le bah.. hahaz.. im finally back with my tanned tanned skin i used to have.. hahaz.. but.. u really got a price to pay.. donno how am i gonna to slp at nite.. hahaz.. juz now my mum was apply after sun lotion for mi.. i donno whether i was laughing or cryin.. hahaz.. my mum said i was crazy.. =X hahaz..
hmm.. and hor.. if u see mi on the streets for the nxt few days.. PLS DON tap on my shoulder to get my attention.. shout my name instead.. Thanks million.. because i donno wat i will do if u tap on my shoulder..hahahz =XX

oh ya.. 1 more thing.. my bro reached london le.. had a call with him using skype juz now.. seems lyk he is enjoy.. wished him all the best in his studies.. ciaoz=)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home