haiz

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

well... week 2 in sch.. hmm.. currently everything is going at the speed of light.. and things are getting tougher and tougher.. but i think i can manage it.. yup.. hmm.. recently everytime i switch on my com my monitor starts blinking and blinking.. i think he's telling mi that he is dying soon =( argh.. i still got assignment going on.. pls don die b4 my finished all my assignments for this term.. =

hmm.. today damn tired lor.. such a long day.. i actually fell aslp during lec.. lol.. donno can catch up onot.. missed so many point.. ytd kay kiang lah.. 8 - 5 sch and still so late den slp.. my sch day oways so long de.. so wat if fri no lesson? its occupied with assignments..and more assignments... when will this end..?

im i to sensitive or im i too insensitive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home